Merry Christmas from Puerto Rico 2023 by Sylvette Travels


Merry Christmas to all my followers on my social media and you that are reading this blog post!


Want to share with you my Christmas Tree this year 2023 and hoping that you also have a wonderful Holidays Season with your family. If you are spending this Holiday, alone put some Christmas Music bake something a cake or cookies then enjoy a good Movie with hot cocoa.

I will be with my family in Florida also Puerto Rico. 

I pray that this new year 2024 it will be one without war and more low prices at supermarkets LOL

Have a wonderful Holiday Ya'll

Sylvette






Get our Travel Guide
Christmas Edition
Click the photo to enter website


MY YOUTUBE CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST FROM PUERTO RICO


CLICK THIS PHOTO TO ENTER YOUTUBE AND SEE THE VIDEO



FELIZ NAVIDAD !