Explore Culebra Puerto Rico and visit Flamenco Beach plus more by Sylvette Travels

 


Welcome to the small Island of Culebra, Puerto Rico. My name is Sylvette and I love to travel my little Island Puerto Rico. I will talk about here about my experience visiting Culebra and what you should know and prepared for this road trip.




To arrive to Culebra you need to drive to the town of Ceiba and put on your GPS Ferry Terminal. You can pay the tickets online or in the terminal. This time for Culebra I went the day after and buy the tickets because online there where all sold. So, I went next day to Culebra I have to say that the water was really ruff this time in compared to the other time I went to Vieques. So, take some Dramamine just in case you will need it for motions sickness.

When you arrive to Culebra the woodman will salute you!

From here you will find a taxi bus or your car or golf rental company.





My tickets where at 9.30am roundtrip 5.30pm

You can see Culebra in one or two days. I only went to Playa Flamenco and the Museum and that complete my day. I also eat twice when we arrive at 10.30am we stop at the Bridge to eat Hotdogs because I want to eat at Dingy Dock, but they were closed.




Alcaldía de Culebra - Townhall


While driving around the Island I visit the Museum name El Polvorín. This Museum hours are Friday to Sunday from 10am to 3pm

If you love to know the History from this Island Culebra I recommend coming to the Museum the entrance is Free.


Museum El Polvorín 


We also stop at Come y Vete to buy some fried food and water. In Culebra there is NOT much to do or where to eat if you want to save time you eat whatever you see on the streets. There are no big fancy restaurants there only two and they are open with no a/c. There are no malls there only gift shops.








Activities in Culebra everything that has to do with ocean or Hiking & Bird watching. 

Here in the pier, you will find some watersport shops and gift shops.
I recommend being one hour ahead at the pier that way you will not miss the Ferry. I preferred at this time 5.30pm to come back to Ceiba, at the Ferry I seat at the third floor with open space you will enjoy it better, unless it rains. 

See my video for more Info!

YOUTUBE VIDEO FROM CULEBRA


Click the photo to see my youtube video





Thank You for reading my blog!

Sylvette Travels