Jayuya Puerto Rico What to do? Sylvette Travels have the details for your Mountain Road Trip.

 

Hello and Welcome my name is Sylvette and I love to travel my Island Puerto Rico and in this Blog Post I will talk about what I did in Jayuya and what I love about this beautiful Caribbean Mountain Town.


The town of Jayuya, Puerto Rico is known for his History from the Indigenous people called; Taínos as you can see on my first photo there are some Petroglyph on the floor is the Petroglyph Sun and on the bench you can see others that represent the Coqui, Hurricane and people.

Jayuya is in the most upper part of the Mountain called; La Cordillera Central. And its above sea level 4,252 as Wikipedia said.

A lot of people found Jayuya very far far away and I don't blame them if you are staying in San Juan and want to Visit Jayuya you need two to three days to get there and see all the History.

So how much time will it take me to be there? It depends in what part of the Island you are you can put on your GPS your town and Jayuya and it will tell you how much time.

And if you ask me which road to take.... I will ask you are you a Highway person or a Adventures person?

You can find more info about Jayuya and others towns from the Central Mountains of Puerto Rico. With my Digital Book called; Puerto Rico Road Trip Central Mountains get your copy at $5.00



Puerto Rico Road Trip to the Central Mountains is a digital travel guide that I create just for you. I made this road trip and I have experience staying and adventure the mountains from my beautiful Puerto Rico. 
                                                   
Museum El Cemi

 In this Museum you will find Taíno artefacts that have been found in the mountains of Puerto Rico. Also there are two real Batey and a antique house museum. Entrance is very low cost. It have free parking and bathrooms.

Flower Amapola with a mountain view


On my Second Road Trip to Jayuya I went to have breakfast at Cafe Tres Picachos is also a Hacienda and have beautiful birds and green areas. Also you can walk and take photos at the Jamaca Bridge.


I did stay at a Airbnb because the Hotel that I want was full book but our place was walking distance to the Public Plaza of Jayuya and I walk the Downtown the bridge and the stairs you can see all that on my Youtube Video.


YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM JAYUYA

Click each photo to see each videos from Jayuya 












Youtube Links





Thanks for reading my blog!
Sylvette Travels