Walking the Public Plaza Palmer from Caguas, Puerto Rico.

Public Plaza Palmer in Caguas


2021 the year of being Thankful!

The world is trying to get out of this Pandemic Covid -19 this year 2021 have been one hopeful just because so many people worldwide have been vaccinated and that makes me really happy things will get better in the future.

I'm ready to throw the mask and never wear one again when this happen it will be official Pandemic Free!

If you are new here on my blog, please read my About and my Welcome blog post to know more about me!

My name is Sylvette I live in the Caribbean on the Island of Puerto Rico and I blog about my Travels and also Lifestyle. I love to eat and cook so you will find places to eat.

Plaza Palmer of Caguas 2021 Fall Season

Welcome to Caguas my living town!

I have lived in Caguas back in 2007 I study my BA here and I never knew that I will be living here again. I used to work in the Paseo Gautier Benitez when it was full of shops and people walking, now it's all gone sadly.

I used to walk this public plaza palmer meaning (downtown) and see the carousel and the Cathedral it was always full of people walking and doing shopping.
I'm so happy to see those days and live it full.




Catedral Dulce Nombre de Jesus

The Cathedral of Sweet Name of Jesus was built in the 18 centuries by the year 1645 as a Chapel. When the Spanish Crown was established by 1775 the Chapel was designate as Parish Church and was renamed. In the year 1920 -1930 was expanded and remodel. Also, in 1964 Pope Paul Vl raise he status to Cathedral. (Credit to Wikipedia )

Inside the Cathedral is a mini-Museum dedicated to Beato; Carlos Manuel Rodriguez his resting place is inside the Cathedral Dulce Nombre de Jesus, you can see it in the next photo.

In the Cathedral & Museum of Caguas you will find relics of him. Beato; Carlos Manuel Rodriguez was born in Caguas you can visit his house just around the corner from the public plaza palmer of Caguas. I recommend stopping by his museum its free and you will learn much more there. He is the first Beato from the Caribbean and Puerto Rico.




In the Public Plaza Palmer there is a Tourist Info were you can ask for a Map of all the Museums that Caguas have around the Pueblo its a easy path you will follow arrows in the floor that will lead you to the next museum.

The Townhall / AlcaldĂ­a of Caguas was move to another part of the downtown. The one that you will see in the public plaza it's a museum now. 

I'm Thankful and Grateful that you read my blog!

Please leave me a comment here on this blog post. It will make me happy if you share one of my blog posts about Puerto Rico. I'm going to do another video about Caguas!

Please Subscribe to my Social Media Platforms like Youtube, Facebook or Instagram.

Here is my Youtube video about this Public Plaza Palmer in Fall 2021 Puerto Rico.

Sylvette Travels


YOUTUBE VIDEO
click the photo


Pinterest - Pin