Christmas at Old San Juan, Puerto Rico by Sylvette Travels


Spending Christmas in Puerto Rico it's a Must!

If you are visiting Puerto Rico on your Christmas Vacation or to visit family on Christmas, you know it's going to be a wonderful Holiday. Check my guide for more information.

So how I spend my Christmas?
As a Puerto Rican for me its prepping the house and working my blog and videos but I always try to do a road trip to see Christmas decor somewhere in the Island. Day 24 I will make dinner to my husband, and we will exchange gifts on day 25 Christmas day we go to Church in the morning to celebrate Jesus Birthday and then we go to my mother-in-law house. On January 6 on Three Kings Day the holiday party is on my house I will be cooking and cleaning the day after and the next morning for the holiday gathering. We will exchange gifts and have a wonderful time as a family closing Christmas Holidays. The 31 of December I will be on my mom house. Do not forget we have Octavitas and SANSE in Old San Juan that is when our Christmas will end.



Puerto Rico is Celebrating the 500yrs from when back then Juan Ponce de Leon change the port from Caparra, Guaynabo to then the Isle of San Juan Bautista now call Old San Juan. You can see more on my YT Video.

It has beautiful Christmas lighting around the Plazas this Celebration of 500yrs did end in 2022.



La Casita Rum was Open at night on a Thursday, and I recommend stopping by and have a drink. You can see more on my Youtube Video.



The Port from Old San Juan is divided in two places. Some Cruice Ships disembark at the entrance of Old San Juan others disembark at the pier at Convention Center, if you disembark here you will have to take a taxi to Old San Juan.

You can learn more on my Old San Juan Travel Guide to know what to do and see so much in a short time.


 
YOUTUBE VIDEOS
click the photo

Long Version


Short Version


Thank You for reading my blog I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Sylvette Travels