Bonaire Cruise Ship Port, Kralendijk - 12 best thing to do by Sylvette Travels (Dutch Caribbean Island)

 


I visit Bonaire with the Cruise Ship NCL Epic It was my first time in this beautiful Island. I did not know what to do here. I did not check preview what to do so, my husband and I decide to just walk and not take a tour. It was the only Island that we only have 4hrs. to see, it's a short time frame if you want to take a tour and do shopping at the same time you will be running to the ship to not miss it.


This port is brand new you can see on my photo the buildings and they were renovating the street in my youtube video you can see it better. Also there where constructions in the port area doing new restaurants and bars.


Excursions that this NCL Epic Ship offer you...

  1. Let's take a Selfie
  2. Go Local, meet locals and Historical & Cultural experience
  3. Best of Bonaire
  4. Marine Park snorkel on Klien Beach break
  5. Bonaire Highlights & Beach
  6. Highlights and Culture Explorer
  7. Eco powered tuk tuk tour
  8. Ocean Oasis beach club and south Island drive
  9. Rent a 4x4 Jeep
  10. Outback and beach shop
  11. Catamaran sailing and swimming
  12. ATV east coast experience


Port Experience:
  1. Pink Beach
  2. Goto Lake

Shopping Stores:
  1. Marketplace at the Public Plaza
  2. MG Bonaire souvenir shop
  3. La Cantina Blond Beer
  4. Fishbar El Pescador
  5. Cuban Cigars and Liquor 

You can download to your phone this Map and see what you can visit in Bonaire all do it said a walking tour you have to walk a lot under the sun to visit all these places I do recommend renting a golf car or moto.



Beaches in Bonaire are the most beautiful in all of the Dutch Caribbean Islands in my opinion.

  1. Te Amo beach
  2. Pink beach
  3. No Name beach
  4. Wayaka beach
  5. Chachacha beach
To see more of the Dutch Caribbean Island check my videos and my blog (Aruba & Curacao)

To see more about Bonaire and find more beaches visit the website tourism corporation Bonaire





BONAIRE YOUTUBE VIDEO

Click the photo to see video





Thank You for reading my blog! 

Sylvette Travels