What to do in Curacao Island & the best 5 beaches. Cruise Ship Port Info & Video - Dutch Caribbean Island.

 


Curacao its part of the Dutch Caribbean Island; Aruba & Bonaire.

This was my second time here at this beautiful Dutch Island. My first time was back in 2009 and I did take a tour to the city and walk the old city of Curacao.





Beaches in Curacao are;
  1. Klein Curacao
  2. Kokomo Beach
  3. Mambo Beach
  4. Kenepa Beach
  5. Playa Kalki

Museums;
  1. Curacao Museum
  2. Maritime Museum
  3. National Archaeological Anthropological Museum


My experience in Curacao
always have been a great one I have walk the old city and a little inside the public town to see the shops and supermarkets where there locals shops and I have never encounter any problem. I did take a tour from outside the Cruise ship tours and I did feel safe. They are a lot of restaurants in the old city you can see my youtube video for more details its link downlow.

Also, Puerto Rican we love to buy the Gouda Cheese its cheaper at the port area and buy it when you are back to the Cruise because it's very heavy to lift. We do by the Curacao liqueur to gift to family members with coffee. What we do with the Gouda Cheese is that we cut them and give them as a small gift to family, here in PR is not cheap so it's tradition to buy it on the Island and share it with family.



The Rif Port is where the Cruise Ship Port is and you will find a 5' O'clock Somewhere and a lot shops and restaurants. You can see it on my youtube video link is downlow. 



CURACAO YOUTUBE VIDEO

Click the photo see the video





Thank You for reading my blog!

Sylvette Travels